RWE personal scavenger hunt
It’s almost here. The Rich Web Experience is just about a week away and I’m getting pretty excited. I’ve just finished uploading my slides for my two presentations and I really can’t wait to get started. It’s my first external conference so I’m looking forward to…well…pretty much everything about it.
To make things a bit more interesting, I’ve decided to make a scavenger hunt for myself. I have a short list of people with whom I’d like to get a photograph. I’m not real big on autographs, but I love having photos of myself with recognizable people. So here’s the people I’m hoping to coax into taking a photo with me at the conference:
- Douglas Crockford – Yes, he works at Yahoo! too and yes, I see him from time to time, and yes, I have actually spoken to him on occassion, but I don’t walk around campus with a camera.
- Jesse James Garrett – pure geek cred. Nuff said.
- Alex Russell – I’ve never met Alex, seems like a good icebreaker.
- Joe Walker – Loved DWR from the start and really helped with the first edition of Professional Ajax on the DWR section.
- Molly Holzschlag – I just find the stuff she writes interesting.
- Nicholas Eddy – the only other Nicholas speaking at the conference. Props for using your full first name!
- Sean Kane – I don’t use Netflix, but I think its interface is pretty slick.
So that’s it. Hopefully I’m on someone’s scavenger hunt list, too.
Disclaimer: Any viewpoints and opinions expressed in this article are those of Nicholas C. Zakas and do not, in any way, reflect those of my employer, my colleagues, Wrox Publishing, O'Reilly Publishing, or anyone else. I speak only for myself, not for them.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.